Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 07-16-2012, 06:51 AM   #1
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Anyone had this bug in PRS+?

Quite often when I am annotating / highlighting text, the the highlighting tool stops working. The drawing tool still works, but not highlighting. I am using the latest version of prs+, and I think it is that which is causing it.

Has anyone else had this 'bug.' I've posted on the prs+ thread in the dev forum but no one seems to know anyone about it.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #2
mrmls
Enthusiast
mrmls has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS 505, 600, 950
Yes, I have exactly the same. I didn't look closer on what might cause it. But if you say it's PRS+, I agree.

I will try to reinstall PRS+ with older versions and see if it still persists.

Last edited by mrmls; 07-20-2012 at 08:18 AM.
mrmls is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2012, 05:18 AM   #3
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
I tried it yesterday with my 650 running Analogus PRS+Zork Edition and found no problem with annotations. Maybe it is a bit tricky to do the correct tap after the text-selection, to start the note-selection dialog to choose between typed-notes and handwritten ones.

In any case, feel free to file a issue-report over at the project-page
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:22 AM   #4
mrmls
Enthusiast

No, until recently it was fine. I didn't start to tap differently. Just one day I noticed it stopped working but I didn't pay much attention because I wanted to move on with reading. It could be that problem started since last PRS+ update.

I will file a bug if this problem gets solved by installing older PRS+ or removing it.
At the moment I do not have time to experiment but I will do it as soon as possible.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
mrmls
Enthusiast

I submitted an issue http://code.google.com/p/prs-plus/is...ary%20Modified
Advert