Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 01-23-2009, 08:39 AM   #1
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Various: Bible: King James version v1, 23.Jan.2009

Another version of the King James bible; this time with the same browse structure of the Young Living Translation.

I've seen several bible versions on the KJV for the Sony reader, but find this version has the best browse-ability, best structured.

Nevertheless some other versions of the bible are very good as well.

Included in the archive a small and larger fontsize (7pt and 9pt).
To get the files, unrar the archive with Winrar. www.rarlabs.com

Currently there's the Old testament only. New testament will arrive one of these days/weeks!

*Edit:Work temporary halted, due to a busy schedule*
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: rar KJV - OT.rar (3.44 MB, 646 views)

Last edited by ProDigit; 04-26-2009 at 09:21 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
A thank you for this. I've been reading quite a bit of Faulkner recently and It's been great help. In fact I've come to realize that I've been missing a lot of biblical references over the years and I've set a goal to read through the Old Testament in the coming year—¡si Dios quiere (God willing)!

I put it on both devices a week or so ago and have already used it quite a few times. I was more than impressed with your formatting, TOC, etc. Thank "the gods" there are soooo many talented folks here on MR.
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert