Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-11-2013, 11:48 PM   #106
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Multilingual users

Multilingual users: I'm looking for volunteers to translate EpubSplit to other languages. I have a volunteer for French, but no other languages at this time.

If you're interested, POEdit is a free tool that's pretty easy to use. I've uploaded a default.po for EpubSplit. Just open it in POEdit, add the translations for your language and send it to me here or by email (my address is in the file). And, of course, tell me what language it is because I don't known them all.

Thanks!
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #107
BaconButty
Connoisseur
BaconButty will become famous soon enoughBaconButty will become famous soon enoughBaconButty will become famous soon enoughBaconButty will become famous soon enoughBaconButty will become famous soon enoughBaconButty will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 & iPad Mini & Galaxy Tab10
Great Tool!

Excellent tool!
Just split a large 8-book bundle and it only took a few seconds!

Thank you!
BaconButty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #108
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Multilingual users: I'm looking for volunteers to translate EpubSplit to other languages. I have a volunteer for French, but no other languages at this time.

If you're interested, POEdit is a free tool that's pretty easy to use. I've uploaded a default.po for EpubSplit. Just open it in POEdit, add the translations for your language and send it to me here or by email (my address is in the file). And, of course, tell me what language it is because I don't known them all.

Thanks!
I'm beginning the Spanish translation but I don't see your email

EDIT: Forget it, I've already seen the problem.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #109
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I'm beginning the Spanish translation but I don't see your email

EDIT: Forget it, I've already seen the problem.
Line 10 in the po file
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:14 PM   #110
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Line 10 in the po file
Not it you've already edited it I downloaded the original file again, thank you.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2013, 05:36 PM   #111
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Version 1.3.1 - 07 Dec 2013
  • Add French Translation. Thanks, Ptitprince.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #112
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Test version with some corrections to the French translation.

UPDATE Dec 12, 2013 - Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 12-12-2013 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions
Old 12-10-2013, 07:08 PM   #113
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Test version with Spanish translation added, thanks Terisa!

If you are a Spanish reader, please give it a try and let me know what you think. Thanks.

UPDATE Dec 12, 2013 - Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 12-12-2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions
Old 12-12-2013, 03:58 PM   #114
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Version 1.3.2 - 12 Dec 2013
  • Add Spanish Translation. Thanks, Terisa.
  • Tweaks to French Translation. Thanks, Ptitprince.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:25 PM   #115
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Version 1.3.3 - 30 Dec 2013
  • Tweaks to French Translation. Thanks, Ptitprince.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:37 AM   #116
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
This is an excellent plug-in! I split my 4-book omnibus version of Game of Thrones into four individual books. Thank you!
Polyphemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:48 AM   #117
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyphemus View Post
This is an excellent plug-in! I split my 4-book omnibus version of Game of Thrones into four individual books. Thank you!
Glad you like it.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:52 AM   #118
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Epub Split error: ExpatError: mismatched tag: line 56, column 2

Quote:
calibre, version 1.39.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>ExpatError</b>:mismatched tag: line 56, column 2

calibre 1.39 isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-Vista-6.0.6002-SP2 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', 'Vista', '6.0.6002')
Python 2.7.5
Windows: ('Vista', '6.0.6002', 'SP2', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.epubsplit.epubsplit_plugin", line 131, in plugin_button
File "calibre_plugins.epubsplit.epubsplit", line 583, in get_split_lines
File "calibre_plugins.epubsplit.epubsplit", line 507, in get_content_dom
File "xml\dom\minidom.py", line 1931, in parseString
File "xml\dom\expatbuilder.py", line 940, in parseString
File "xml\dom\expatbuilder.py", line 223, in parseString
ExpatError: mismatched tag: line 56, column 2
I've been receiving this error when I've tried to use epub split on epubs after I've unpacked them from AZW3. I can use the plug-in successfully on epubs I've loaded directly into calibre and on converted KF8 to Epub files, so I'm not sure if it's an epub split or an unpack problem - I do have the latest versions of calibre and both plug-ins installed.
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:14 PM   #119
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurla View Post
I've been receiving this error when I've tried to use epub split on epubs after I've unpacked them from AZW3. I can use the plug-in successfully on epubs I've loaded directly into calibre and on converted KF8 to Epub files, so I'm not sure if it's an epub split or an unpack problem - I do have the latest versions of calibre and both plug-ins installed.
The error suggested malformed XML in the root metadata file, so I'm guessing it's an unpack problem.

Can you post a (preferably small) epub that has this problem when you try to split it?
Old 06-05-2014, 09:01 PM   #120
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Would it be possible to add an option to not add the cover/metadata so Calibre does not convert the split ePub? I know it's just doing a metadata update, but it changes the ePub and I'd prefer to make any changes myself. Thanks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote