Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Google Killed Bambi

You have to read the second set of comments. It's the one that starts with:
Quote:
Doe, a deer, a Google deer
Thump, a sound that it just made..
http://i.gizmodo.com/5141974/google-...on-google-maps
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
dfjasgjsaklgfjasd;fjas;gkj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh gotta love the Google Maps street car.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2009, 10:03 PM   #3
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Who Killed Bambi? is a blog I follow, publishing (art) images that are usually slightly disturbing in some way, sometimes associated with...well, Bambi, but not always. Anyway, clicking on the link at the start of this post will take you there, noting that it is probably NSFW, and certainly not suitable for delicate folk who like their art to sooth the soul while making their loungeroom walls look pretty (note, it's not gross, just occasionally grotesque).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:03 PM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Who Killed Bambi? is a blog I follow, publishing (art) images that are usually slightly disturbing in some way, sometimes associated with...well, Bambi, but not always. Anyway, clicking on the link at the start of this post will take you there, noting that it is probably NSFW, and certainly not suitable for delicate folk who like their art to sooth the soul while making their loungeroom walls look pretty (note, it's not gross, just occasionally grotesque).

Cheers,
Marc
I smell a rickroll..
Old 01-29-2009, 10:05 PM   #5
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I smell a rickroll..
It's not. He described it very well.

Although, I was leery of Nate's post, thinking he found another way to disguise a 'roll.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 01-29-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2009, 10:06 PM   #6
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Hrmm, yup, still gonna pass.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:07 PM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I smell a rickroll..
You need to get your nose calibated - unlike so-subtle-Nate, I broadcast my rickrolls like a long squeaker-fart in a crowded lift.

Cheers,
Marc ("This is not a rickroll")
Old 01-29-2009, 10:09 PM   #8
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
You need to get your nose calibated - unlike so-subtle-Nate, I broadcast my rickrolls like a long squeaker-fart in a crowded lift.

Cheers,
Marc ("This is not a rickroll")
I just had a great mental image of Rick Astley singing in a crowded elecator after farting.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:13 PM   #9
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I just had a great mental image of Rick Astley singing in a crowded elecator after farting.
I'm not sure if you'd call that a dangling fart or not, but it isn't clear if Rick or the elecator did the farting.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:15 PM   #10
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I'm not sure if you'd call that a dangling fart or not, but it isn't clear if Rick or the elecator did the farting.
Damn dangling participles and stupid fingers
Old 01-29-2009, 10:16 PM   #11
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:

Although, I was leery of Nate's post, thinking he found another way to disguise a 'roll.
Rickroll is soooooo 2008.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:17 PM   #12
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Damn dangling participles and stupid fingers
I can sort out the fingers problem, if you desire.

Cheers,
Marc
Old 01-29-2009, 10:19 PM   #13
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Coming from anyone else, that would probably be considered a declaration of peace. From Nate, I just hear "Changed tactics".

Cheers,
Marc
Old 01-29-2009, 10:20 PM   #14
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I'm taking note of this post #338999, I might need it in 2009.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:22 PM   #15
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I can sort out the fingers problem, if you desire.

Cheers,
Marc
I wonder if it'll be easier to type with bloody stumps..