Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-15-2018, 08:47 PM   #1
Lima7
Enthusiast
Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Aura
Reading stats on Kobo Aura H20 Edition 2

Hi!

I have been looking for a way to access my reading stats from my book. Everywhere I look online, (videos of review, tutorial or kobo website), it shows that you can access it through the bottom of the screen with the little lines icon. I don't have that icon. I'm looking for the stats showing how much time left in your chapter, book, etc Nowhere to be seen!

Does anyone know?
Lima7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 09:42 PM   #2
Derf
Derf began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Apparently you only get those stats when you are reading KEPUB files. If you've been sideloading EPUBs, you won't get those stats.
Derf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2018, 09:49 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
Yes, those are in the in-book stats and are only available for kepubs. There are stats for the book you are currently reading available under "Activity" in the main menu of the device. This will show stats for the book plus the overall reading stats on the device.

There is a way to see the stats for any book, this requires adding the following entry into the config file on the device:

Code:
[FeatureSettings]
BookSpecificStats=true
If you already have the "FeatureSettings" section, add the other line after it. And make sure you use a Linux line ending aware editor.

Once this line is added, a long press on a book in the library will show the menu for the book. This will have an entry for the statistics. Selecting this will show the reading stats page with the stats for the selected book.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote