Notices

Old 04-28-2018, 05:46 PM   #1
yonkyunior
Cultivator
yonkyunior doesn't litteryonkyunior doesn't litteryonkyunior doesn't litter

Device: PRST2
Add Another Optiion in Search the Internet in Book Details

is there any way to add or change to custom site,
search the internet when right click on book details?
yonkyunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 07:12 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonkyunior View Post
is there any way to add or change to custom site,
search the internet when right click on book details?
From the STI icon (the same place the list of possibilities): Customize
You can add any new source, hide extras...
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2018, 08:45 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@theducks - I suspect the OP is referring to this "search the internet"

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	163733

Pretty sure that one is built in as I don't have the optional plugin installed, I'm not sure it has any settings to add additional sites.

The solution might be for the OP to use the optional plugin and initiate the search from the book list rather than book details.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 09:23 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, there is no way to add sources to that list. If you need custom sources, use the Search The Internet plugin which has that capability.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 12:12 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post

Attachment 163733

Pretty sure that one is built in as I don't have the optional plugin installed, I'm not sure it has any settings to add additional sites.

The solution might be for the OP to use the optional plugin and initiate the search from the book list rather than book details.

BR
Well, I have been using Kiwidude's pi for so long, I had forgotten there was even a builtin. (I also use his Openwith)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2018, 03:56 PM   #6
yonkyunior
Cultivator
yonkyunior doesn't litteryonkyunior doesn't litteryonkyunior doesn't litter

Device: PRST2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post

Attachment 163733

BR
i've added the "Search the internet Plugin" btw, it has option to add another source, and set it to context menu.

the built in menu... i hope theres tweak of it in the future.
yonkyunior is offline   Reply With Quote