Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-21-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Nokia N800

SOLD

Well, this came sooner than I thought it would. Up for sale is a Nokia N800 web tablet with 2gb memory card, and a Think Outside portable bluetooth keyboard for it. Can be used as an ebook reader with the likes of FBReader. For some reason I don't appear to have the box or manual any more, but do still have the charger and USB cable.

Asking £60 plus postage.

Postage is £6.70 RMSD to the UK - weight including packaging is about 700g

Reason for sale - as per the DSi, I had a row with my current mobile phone provider, am breaking with them, and have got myself an iPhone. And I don't need two portable devices to browse the web with.

Last edited by Nate the great; 06-25-2009 at 08:22 PM. Reason: sold
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Could a mod mark this as ended, please? Thanks!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert