Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-17-2018, 07:32 AM   #16
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ubuntu LTS, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
It seemed to be any book. I mainly use epubs. Happened at most a few times per book, seemingly at random and either not all books or I didn't notice it sometimes. Hard to reproduce. It depended on the font and font size used and margins and so on. Change anything and the page breaks move and the error goes away. Or perhaps move to some other page break. That was how I fixed it when I noticed it while reading. I did something that moved the page breaks, like change font size.

So even if I sent you a book, where it happened, I doubt that you could reproduce it on demand unless you use the exact same reader, font, font size, indentations, margins and so on...
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 09:22 AM   #17
foobnix
Enthusiast
foobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheese

Device: Nexus 5x, Boox Chronos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
So even if I sent you a book, where it happened, I doubt that you could reproduce it on demand unless you use the exact same reader, font, font size, indentations, margins and so on...
Please use the latest version on Librera, test with the latest update (released few days ago) if the problem still exist I need the book to see it source, CSS, html and other to understand why the problem appear and how to fix it.
Thank you.
foobnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:17 AM   #18
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ubuntu LTS, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
I understand. However I can't help you. I no longer have Librera Pro installed. That was my way of fixing the problem. Sorry...
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:13 AM   #19
foobnix
Enthusiast
foobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheesefoobnix can extract oil from cheese

Librera Reader 7.11.31

A major update based on readers feedback
Fast read mode (RSVP) for all formats and PDF
Selecting text with start and end markers
Text selection and search in DjVu documents
Folders with images can be opened like a book
Option to change the status bar position (Top or Bottom) in Book mode
Bookmarks are now linked to reading progress percentage values

librera.mobi/wiki/what-is-new/7.11
Old 11-22-2018, 09:23 AM   #20
foobnix
Enthusiast

Do not miss the big discount on the Librera PRO in Black Friday 2018
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pro.pdf.reader
Old 11-22-2018, 09:51 AM   #21
orebmur
Veteran Linux user
orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox i86ML Plus, Boyue Likebook Note
Librera is excellent and i would love to support your work with some monetary reward. But using Google's spyware on any of my devices is definitely out of question.

Please let us know an alternate means how to let you receive the benefits you certainly deserve to reap for your impressive work.
orebmur is offline   Reply With Quote