Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-17-2018, 03:42 AM   #1
Tiby
Tiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle 3 (Keyboard)
InkBOOK Infinity

I am really amazed that nobody noticed the new InkBOOK Infinity! I am so excited about it! I think it might be released next year. The specs are decent, although they don't catch up to Boox Note. But maybe "InkBOOK OS" will run smoothly on it. I hope the price will be more affordable than Onyx, Remarkable and Sony. It is expected to appear soon on kickstarter, along with a 30% discount for early preorders.

https://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/20...d-coming-soon/
Tiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 06:22 AM   #2
mx1024
mx1024 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook, Likebook
Why should anyone be excited about something that does not exist yet while one can buy Boyue Likebook Mimas in 2-3 weeks, with better specs (like octa-core processor, 2 GB RAM and newer Android)?

I have seen the 7.8" Inkbook Explore and Likebook Mars and Mars is superior at everything but lack of usb-c and hardware buttons. And believe me, CPU/RAM makes a heck of a difference. And now Mimas has the usb-c and hw buttons too.

BTW, Inkbook hardware used to be made by Boyue, and Inkbook just adds/tweaks the software. And, to my limited experience, Boyue software fits my needs better and even though initial versions may be buggy, the patches are released pretty fast.

Last edited by mx1024; 11-17-2018 at 04:52 PM.
mx1024 is offline   Reply With Quote