Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
JayCook
JayCook began at the beginning.

Device: Ebookwise 1150
eBook Dictionary to SmartCard

Hello all,
Anyone know how I can copy the Random House Dictionary that comes with the ebookwise 1150 onto my Smart Media Card? (Since one does not have access to the in-unit memory when the SCard is in it.) With thanks,

Jay
JayCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
You can copy the internal memory to your computer and then plug in the card and copy it back. Or you can use a card reader plugged into a USB port to copy the data to a card.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote