Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-09-2011, 03:26 AM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Audible.com Subscribers 250 Audiobooks $4.95 Each

Ends 3/15/11 at 11:00 a.m. EST.

http://www.audible.com/guestauthor/Win_Win_MAR11
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #2
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

250? Huh. I see 20 books. sniff...I've been excluded. And yes, I know enough to be logged into one of my accounts.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2011, 03:34 PM   #3
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel, Kindle G1 (broken), iPod Touch
My job blocks access to Audible.
RockdaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:47 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #5
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The "20 books" you are seeing are just the Customer Favorites. The rest are organized by author.

Browse The Win-Win Sale
Customer Favorites Authors A-I Authors J-R Authors S-Z

Click on the links A-I, etc. They are set up alphabetically by author.
Advert
Old 03-09-2011, 04:31 PM   #6
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

D'oh!! That's how long it's been since I even glanced at the 250 for $4.95 list!! thanks!!

BTW, Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts is on the list and it is a fantastic novel and a really excellent listen as well. It's quite long at a bit over 43hrs yet it never becomes even close to dull.

http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B002V1OM64 {book page}
http://www.audible.com/guestauthor/Win_Win_J_R?page=5 {page in list}
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #7
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
BTW, Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts is on the list and it is a fantastic novel and a really excellent listen as well.
Oh good. I actually have that on my wishlist.

I haven't been through the whole Audible list yet - saving that for the weekend. lol
Old 03-14-2011, 07:58 PM   #8
NightBird
Wizard

Just a reminder - this expires tomorrow at 11:00 am EST.

Also, if you buy any books, be sure to go to your download library after purchase. I did this and got a popup of another page of books from which I could pick one book for $4.95.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:16 AM   #9
magicmonster
Groupie
magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color, & Dell Axim X50v
I went crazy and got 10 audio books.
magicmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:51 PM   #10
KenFisher
Connoisseur
KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Vox, iPad
Looks like the sale has been extended to March 22nd 11AM ET and they added 50 more books.

Will have to look to see if there are more I can get (in addition to the 11 I already bought).

Ken
KenFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:11 PM   #11
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
I went crazy and got 10 audio books.
Lol. Well, I bought 5, including Dr. No from the "surprise" page. The Ian Fleming James Bond ebooks are only available at Amazon and Sony and run $9.69 to $12.60.

Quote:
Looks like the sale has been extended to March 22nd 11AM ET and they added 50 more books.
Oooh - great news (I think!) Thanks for posting. Now I will have to go check that out.