Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-08-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
scutman7
scutman7 began at the beginning.

Device: samsung tablet
samsung tablets

i have a samsung galaxy tablet.
I've downloaded the calibre program, I've uploaded the books that i want to transfer, i click on send to device, it says that its sending, but I can't find them on the tablet, will it be in the kindle app straight away, or do i need to go into the settings and import them?? I'm obviously doing something wrong, like choosing the right device and program, can someone please help

Thanks
scutman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:22 PM   #2
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by scutman7 View Post
i have a samsung galaxy tablet.
I've downloaded the calibre program, I've uploaded the books that i want to transfer, i click on send to device, it says that its sending, but I can't find them on the tablet, will it be in the kindle app straight away, or do i need to go into the settings and import them?? I'm obviously doing something wrong, like choosing the right device and program, can someone please help

Thanks
This is the wrong forum for your question. Post in the Calibre forum for help.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert