Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-10-2016, 08:01 PM   #1
Glas
Glas began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Sony PRS-T1
Question Pocket tag support on Glo HD?

Is there a way to group or sort my Pocket articles based on tags? Now I get a mixture of news, and articles which I've tagged in various ways and it's really difficult to sort them.

Also, is there a way to zoom into the images in Pocket articles on Glo HD?
Glas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 10:28 PM   #2
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
I know this is an old thread, but I came here wondering the same thing for the Kobo Aura One.

I use this more for Pocket than for ebooks, and would love some more features in the Kobo's Pocket app, at the very least sorting by and add/remove tags. (I use ifttt so that particular tags in Pocket trigger other actions, like sharing to my husband's Pocket account. So, I like to be able to add a tag once I've read an article to trigger these actions or to better organize.)

The options are very limited, and I guess nothing has changed in a while?
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2017, 01:39 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Sorry, there isn't any tag support for Pocket articles.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glo hd, kobo aura one, pocket