Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 03:37 AM   #16
fresh
fresh began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
I have a similar issue with my Kobo Glo. I just transfered a cbr file when the screen is no more responsive. I tried all these reset skills but my kobo still doesnt asnwering. What can I do now? It's just 3 days that I receive it.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:24 AM   #17
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh View Post
I have a similar issue with my Kobo Glo. I just transfered a cbr file when the screen is no more responsive. I tried all these reset skills but my kobo still doesnt asnwering. What can I do now? It's just 3 days that I receive it.
If all you did was put a cbr file on your Kobo, then you should still be able to do a factory reset. Try leaving your Glo plugged into a charger for a while to make sure it has power, then follow the steps davidfor posted earlier in this thread to do a factory reset
Old 05-10-2022, 04:17 PM   #18
infoburg
infoburg began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n613
Hi davidfor, I have a Kobo Glo N613 that hangs on startup. Can you send me a link for an img SDcard file?
Old 05-10-2022, 09:00 PM   #19
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by infoburg View Post
Hi davidfor, I have a Kobo Glo N613 that hangs on startup. Can you send me a link for an img SDcard file?
Really? You picked a nine year old thread to post the request in when there is thread that has activity in the 24 hours before your post for exactly that task. You did notice all the messages about how old the thread was when you posted? Though, you obviously ignored it.

I have sent you a PM. But, for anyone seeing this in the future, I will not respond to image requests in this thread again. Please post them in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=210006.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:49 PM   #20
infoburg
infoburg began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n613
Dear davidfor, I must confess that I read a lot in the threads and only saw your name each time which gave a solution to an image. Sorry I asked the question the wrong way but I want to thank you for your goodwill and the image because now the e-reader works again. And I wouldn't have known how else to solve it. The problem started after an update to the Kobo site. Incredible.
Closed Thread