Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-05-2018, 08:54 AM   #1
AlanEKL
AlanEKL began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Unhappy How do I Transfer Books From Calibre to iPad

Hi.
Can someone point me to the appropriate guidance please?

I am using Calibre 3.32 on an IMAC running IOS 10.13.6
I have connected my iPad Pro running IOS 12.0. The connection is via USB.
I have made sure the iPAD is the ONLY device connected (an iPhone and another iPad were connected via WiFi, but no longer)
I have next started Calibre in the iMAC and selected the book I want to put on the iPAD

I no longer see 'Transfer To Device' icon as I once used to.

I'm sure I have seen guidance somewhere before but can no longer find it. Pointers to it would be really handy - or the answer - perhaps as a 'sticky' somewhere?

AlanEKL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:26 AM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Apple limited access via USB. Best bet is to use wifi.

https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...one-ipod-touch
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2018, 09:57 AM   #3
AlanEKL
AlanEKL began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Smile

Ah - thanks.
AlanEKL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 05:27 AM   #4
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanEKL View Post
Hi.

I no longer see 'Transfer To Device' icon as I once used to.

'Transfer to Device' has for some time been called 'File Sharing'

I don't use it much but it works as before when it was called 'Transfer to Device'
At least in Windows.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote