Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-08-2015, 04:38 AM   #1
grouphile
grouphile began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO H2O & PB626
PB626 - Problem refreshing library and syncing with Calibre

Hello,

I have a Pocketbook Lux 2 with the latest FW update, and I've been stuck with two related problems. But first, a note on my reading/updating habits. I use calibre to manage my library, and will frequently change some of the books' data, esp. in the custom columns.

I also tend to add new books to my reader every week or so.

Now, to the two related problems:

- After adding new books: while the number and the date (sometimes) appear on the homescreen, if I browse through folders, or even worse, through genres, the books won't appear, deleted books still appear, though; when doing a search through the reader, the new books still won't appear (and yes, the epub files are on the card, after checking if the transfer worked)

- After connecting with calibre, no updated metadata appear on the reader. Ever. I tried the "update cached metadata on device" function.

Thanks in advance for your help. It's spoiling my enjoyement of my reader, and just driving me mad as I look for a solution.

I've searched the forum and couldn't find an answer to those questions. If it has been addressed, please, just point me in the right direction

Phile
grouphile is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, pb626