Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-10-2015, 12:03 PM   #1
rjwse@aol.com
Addict
rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle epub readers on android
frame indent behavior and wrap spacing behavior

When using LibreOffice Writer to insert pictures I always create a blank line and anchor the picture "to the paragraph" of that blank line. In Wrap I always leave 1/2 inch to the right of the picture and set for Optimal. All my paragraphs are indented 1/2 inch and so is the blank line housing the picture. The half inch gutter to the right of the picture is negated by the blank line having a 1/2 inch indent. To compensate, I merely and easily backspace the paragraph symol of the blank line. It works perfectly!

However, this same technique works with frames in most cases, but not in the case where the frame is set to autosize width. In all such cases calibre ignores the gutter requirement and there is no gap between frame and paragraph to the right.
rjwse@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote