Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-15-2018, 01:48 AM   #1
Futuregrace
Enthusiast
Futuregrace began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2017
How’s Dropbox sync work?

I’ve just learned of inkbook 3 and sounds like it’ll sync reading place, highlights and notes via Dropbox between iOS app and ereader. Is that correct? Does it work well?
Futuregrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 04:25 AM   #2
mobama
Addict
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 2, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1
In older devices Dropbox stopped working because Dropbox is making updates to its system but the older Pocketbooks don't get updates.

New Pocketbooks are Touch HD, Touch HD 2, and Inkpad 3. Dropbox works on them.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:07 PM   #3
rfog
Fanatic
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Dropbox is working fine to me in my Inkpad 3, but it only syncs the books, not notes o reading position.

That must be done with PocketBook Cloud Sync (and works fine to me).
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:43 PM   #4
Edgarasb
Edgarasb began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook HD2
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
Dropbox is working fine to me in my Inkpad 3, but it only syncs the books, not notes o reading position.

That must be done with PocketBook Cloud Sync (and works fine to me).
Sorry for intruding, but maybe you could detail how to get pocketbook cloud sync to work in man touch hd 2?
Edgarasb is offline   Reply With Quote