Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-30-2014, 02:09 AM   #1
Seninha
Seninha began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Question There are "RSS reader" and "mail client" hacks for kobo?

The question is self explanatory.

Well, I can run the debian/android on kobo, but I think its unnecessary since I just want a mail client and a RSS reader.
Seninha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:40 PM   #2
rhy7s
rhy7s began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch / Sony PRS-T1 / Sony PRS-T2
I haven't looked into this in a while, but I also think something like mutt and links2 or similar would be better suited to e-ink than the beta browser function.
rhy7s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 11:02 PM   #3
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Seninha, I wonder if you might get more responses in the Kobo Developer's subforum?
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo hack, mail client, question, rss, rss reader