Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 04-30-2022, 08:49 PM   #1
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2
Don't delete Marvin from your iPhone...

... as it might be delisted from the Apple Store soon, according to this article :

Apple will delist App Store apps that haven’t been updated recently

Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 04:40 PM   #2
GeniusJ
Connoisseur
GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
This makes me sad. I wish the author would come back and update it. Heck, I'd pay good money for a supported version of Marvin 3.
GeniusJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2022, 04:47 PM   #3
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Likewise.
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 07:05 PM   #4
alper
alper began at the beginning.

Device: Marvin, offline Kindle
I keep e-mailing the maker of the app whether he won't consider releasing the code. No reply so far.
alper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 02:59 AM   #5
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
There was a comment on one of the earlier Marvin posts that he had passed away, how true I don't know just passing it on. Another comment said he wasn't interested in doing any more with it due to the incessant complaints from one of the users on this forum, again just passing it on.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2023, 08:30 AM   #6
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
The incessant complaints I can certainly attest to! However, usually Kris has been really good about responding to my direct emails - I only said I was worried that the big C might have gotten him, but I don't know. I certainly hope not.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote