Notices

Old 07-05-2006, 04:05 AM   #1
technoloser
technoloser began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Tx
Plucker - getting started

Hi all,

just found this forum, what a godsend!
I have a palm Tx and have been trying to get plucker running for the past couple of days. After reinstalling plucker desktop, downloading and installing python and reading the first few chapters of the manual twice, i'm none the wiser and i still cant get a URL plucked to my Tx? I have the veiwer running with ebooks that i've had beamed to me, but thats as far as it goes. Is there a thread here about setting up correctly? can someone point me in the right direction pleeeeease?
technoloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:52 AM   #2
DTM
Intentionally Left Blank
DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
I recommend that you go to the Sunrise forum on this site. Sunrise XP, which is freeware, will convert web content into Plucker documents, just as the Plucker Desktop will, but it is much easier to understand and use. There is a tutorial and a Wiki that will guide you through the whole process.
DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert