Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-21-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Screensaver Collection Thread

One of the 'big' things the convinced me to mod my kindle was the screensaver hack. For me at least the default screensavers (I can only speak for the touch) suck. Finding screensavers is a little hard (you could always google it.) and finding a collection of them is harder. The point of this thread is to upload your favorite image/s and the model you use them on so people can find some great screensavers. I hope it blossoms into a good sharing thread but I guess we will see. Attached is my favorite screensaver for the kindle touch. Please upload yours if you think this thread is a good idea.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screensaver.png
Views:	776
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	89520  
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:48 PM   #2
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Here's one of my favorites:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Im-an-open-book.png
Views:	359
Size:	267.3 KB
ID:	89522

(Source / Author)
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
here there is a list of pages which contains screensavers
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #4
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
@ixtab That one is funny, I'm adding it to my personal collection.

@Thomass I have never come across that page. I don't speak that language (I can't even identify it) so it's a little hard for me to navigate and my web browser (firefox) says that some of those sites are not reliable. I also like to see what image I'm going to download. I just think this works a little better than that but it is still a source you can use. I think I'll poke around there now and see if I can find anything.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
screensaver. collection, thread