Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-24-2014, 10:54 PM   #361
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Hachette Deal

If You Stay (Beautifully Broken #1) by Courtney Cole - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Nook | Google

Quote:
Twenty-four-year-old Pax Tate is an asshole. Seriously. He's a tattooed, rock-hard bad boy with a tough attitude to match. His mother died when Pax was seven, leaving a hole in his heart filled with an intense guilt that he doesn't understand. What he does know is that he and his dad were left alone, and they have never been close. Now, he uses drugs and women to cope with the black void in his soul. He pretends that the emptiness isn't there and this has always worked . . . until he meets Mila.

Sweet, beautiful Mila Hill is the fresh air that Pax has never known in his life. He doesn't know how to not hurt her-but he quickly realizes that he'd better figure it out because he needs her to breathe. When the memories of his mother's death resurface to haunt Pax, Mila is there to save him from his overwhelming guilt. Mila restores his broken heart, even as she evokes his powerful, sexual desires. Now for Pax to keep Mila, he needs to work on his issues-and stop being an asshole. But is that enough to make her stay?
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 10:55 PM   #362
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Penguin bargain. 11/13 release, was a DA Recommended Read.

The Luckiest Lady in London by Sherry Thomas - $1.99
Kindle | Nook | Google
Also at Kobo
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:00 PM   #363
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
This did work. Thank you!

I am now the proud owner of a DRM-free ePub of the Hostile Operation Team boxed set.

EDIT:
I tried to give you karma, but the forum says I have to give some to others first, before it will let me. So you get this thanks instead!
Well, I don't mind you giving me some before you give more to AnemicOak (Brian).

(jk)

ETA: Wow..you actually did. Thank you SO much! Return karma on the way!

Last edited by BuyMore; 06-24-2014 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Karma received!
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:08 PM   #364
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMore View Post
Well, I don't mind you giving me some before you give more to AnemicOak (Brian).

(jk)

ETA: Wow..you actually did.
I try to make sure I give karma to anyone who's helpful. I figure it's the least I can do.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:00 AM   #365
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
that sounds wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
Getting married in 13 hours. Since we were married 17 years ago on this date we decided to get married again on the same date. Yeah, we are crazy :lol:
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:52 AM   #366
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post

I am now the proud owner of a DRM-free ePub of the Hostile Operation Team boxed set.
Thanks to your post I went and bought it, it's just the kind of books I enjoy and I didn't know this series, I used the code kobosta1406 but had to travel to norfolk Island.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:06 AM   #367
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
This freebie doesn't really belong in this thread, but I don't know where else to put it and it will likely appeal to some regulars of this thread since it has romance elements.

Chances (Lucky Santangelo #1) by Jackie Collins. Here is the book's Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chances_(novel)

Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/chances-4

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0089EIST4

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/...d=Ygu8ChZdDv0C
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:55 AM   #368
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
This freebie doesn't really belong in this thread, but I don't know where else to put it and it will likely appeal to some regulars of this thread since it has romance elements.

Chances (Lucky Santangelo #1) by Jackie Collins. Here is the book's Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chances_(novel)

Haven't read this since it first came out, got it for my Mom even if I never get around to it!

Free: Beauty from Pain by Georgia Cates

blurb: A New York Times and USA Today Bestseller....

They agreed on three months...but their love knew no boundaries.

Jack McLachlan is a winemaking magnate and easily one of Australia’s most eligible bachelors. His success and wealth makes him no stranger to the complications of romantic relationships and that’s why he goes to extreme measures to avoid the hassle. He prefers simplicity in the form of a beautiful female companion with no strings attached. He arranges relationships like business deals and they’re always the same. No long term relationships. No real names.

It’s his game and his rules. He’s content to play as usual, but when Laurelyn Prescott enters his life, his strategy must change because this player is like none he's ever encountered. His world is turned on its head after he begins a three month affair with the beautiful American musician. Nothing goes according to plan and as he breaks more and more of his own rules for her, she’s exceptionally close to becoming something he never thought possible. His ultimate game changer.

IIRC a few of us here read this series and enjoyed it. I've been waiting for book 3 to come on sale, and they finally appeared at Kobo so I'll be grabbing it next contest.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:07 PM   #369
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This book is very highly rated and an author I've had in my TBR pile for a loooong time.

Nothing Left to Lose - Kirsty Moseley
blurb: ***Due to heavy subject matter and sexual content, this book is recommended for ages 18+***

Nothing Left to Lose is a sexy New Adult romance dealing with love, lust, loss and grief. First uploaded on Wattpad, it surpassed 25 million reads before publication.

Annabelle Spencer’s life is every girl’s dream. She has wonderful parents, great friends, and of course the perfect boyfriend, Jack Roberts. That all changes on her sixteenth birthday when her life comes crashing down around her. Her dream night turns into a nightmare when Jack is murdered right in front of her, and she’s kidnapped by his murderer, Carter Thomas, a big time drug and arms dealer.

After ten months of being with Carter, she’s found, but the experience has totally changed her. She’s no longer the happy-go-lucky girl that everyone used to know and love; she’s now cold, hard and suffers from night terrors. It appears that Carter broke not only her body, but her spirit too. A shadow of her former self, her slogan for life is now: ‘If you don’t care about anything, then you have nothing to lose’.

Carter is currently serving time for the murder of Jack, a conviction that Anna helped secure. But his retrial is coming up because some key evidence appears to have been tampered with. Unbeknown to Anna, death threats are being received by her father, the Senator. It appears that Carter is still interested in Anna and will stop at nothing to get her back.

Ashton Taylor is brought in to protect her. He’s a newly qualified SWAT agent, a bright spark, the agency’s new golden boy. He is assigned undercover, posing as her boyfriend. His job is to help her through college and keep her safe until the end of the trial in eight months’ time.

For three years she has been the broken, damaged girl, refusing to feel emotion or pain, but can Ashton help her rebuild her life and finally deal with the grief of losing her childhood sweetheart? Will he be the one to make her see that life is, in fact, worth living and that not all men will hurt her?

All the while, the shadow of the trial looms over the both of them, taunting them, reminding them that it isn’t over yet. After all, Carter Thomas will stop at nothing to be reunited with his ‘Princess’.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:06 PM   #370
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Congrats, KYBunnies! Many happy years to you both.

I used the $1 Kobo coupon on a Cheryl Holt medieval title, as I'm on a medieval kick these days. I'm to the point where I'm having to dig deep for more titles.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:44 PM   #371
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
OT but I knew this was probably be the best place to ask....

Are the contest codes still working? If so anyone got about 5-9 40% or higher codes they're not gonna use?
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:19 PM   #372
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
OT but I knew this was probably be the best place to ask....

Are the contest codes still working? If so anyone got about 5-9 40% or higher codes they're not gonna use?
Hi, I'm afraid the contest codes are no longer valid. I just tested an unused code I have, and it said the code is expired. I hope someone else can double check this.

PERKOPOLIS (multi-use 40% off) is still working.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:55 PM   #373
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMore View Post
Hi, I'm afraid the contest codes are no longer valid. I just tested an unused code I have, and it said the code is expired. I hope someone else can double check this.

PERKOPOLIS (multi-use 40% off) is still working.
thanks for checking...i tried that one earlier and it would not work...will try again

ETA: Looks like it may work just not on most of the books I was looking to get, maybe because they're from Penguin

Last edited by gabby98; 06-25-2014 at 11:28 PM.
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:56 PM   #374
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
thanks for checking...i tried that one earlier and it would not work...will try again

ETA: Looks like it may work just not on most of the books I was looking to get, maybe because they're from Penguin
Ahh..I see. Or you can try to "travel" to another country, e.g. Kobo India. I heard that there's no publisher restriction in that store, and sometimes the price is much lower, too.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:08 AM   #375
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

thanks - this one is serious escapism lit. i liked it years ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post

basschick is offline   Reply With Quote