Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-21-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
Tang
Tang began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Calibre Plug in Vid

Okay folks -I'm BRAND NEW to eBooks and to Calibre (just tried it last night after work), and I have been reading up on a few things. Apparently there are "plug-in's" for Calibre as well.

SO my questions are: What kind of plug-in's are there, what do they do, were do I get them, and of course, how do I plug them into Calibre?

Is there a video tutorial on plug-ins? It seems there are programmers writing up new ones ... but is this something beyond what the Average Joe (non-programmer) can use?
Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Is there a video tutorial on plug-ins? It seems there are programmers writing up new ones ... but is this something beyond what the Average Joe (non-programmer) can use?
They're already built into Calibre and doing what they're supposed to do. You can turn them off, or modify what they do in special cases. They're located in Preferences | Advanced Plugins. You probably don't need to change any.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert