Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-18-2020, 01:55 PM   #826
hius07
Fanatic
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3
What does it mean? In the /developer/KUAL/work/crash.log:
---------------------------
[18.06.20 19:47] KUAL (v. 2.7)

Memory usage is in a critical state. Memory used is 93 312 KB
---------------------------

PW2 with 5.12.2.
KUAL can be started (it's azw2) but nothing can be started from KUAL (tried KOReader, kterm, etc.)
Reboot doesn't help. 700 MB free flash memory.
Both hotfix and Update_KUALBooklet_hotfix_44a61b6_install give error 007 in UYK.

Last edited by hius07; 06-18-2020 at 02:45 PM.
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 04:22 PM   #827
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
That's a warning from the Kindlet subsystem. From what I remember, it's not that out of the ordinary, but should be mostly harmless as long as it doesn't cause the actual KUAL Kindlet to be killed.

(That probably wouldn't happen with the Booklet, FWIW, because they probably have higher memory allotments).

As for the rest, c.f., the emergency scripts linked in my previous message.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 08:34 AM   #828
thaiminhan
thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: oasis 9th vs kobo aura one
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
That's a warning from the Kindlet subsystem. From what I remember, it's not that out of the ordinary, but should be mostly harmless as long as it doesn't cause the actual KUAL Kindlet to be killed.

(That probably wouldn't happen with the Booklet, FWIW, because they probably have higher memory allotments).

As for the rest, c.f., the emergency scripts linked in my previous message.
have you test new fw 5.13.1 ?
thaiminhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:00 AM   #829
hius07
Fanatic
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiminhan View Post
have you test new fw 5.13.1 ?
You can do it and report here.
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:56 AM   #830
thaiminhan
thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.thaiminhan shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: oasis 9th vs kobo aura one
Quote:
Originally Posted by hius07 View Post
You can do it and report here.
i tried on my oasis and voyage stock fw. but pw4 jailbroken notyet cauz 5.13 could be a major update compared to 5.12
thaiminhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
hacks, kindle, niluje