Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 02:44 AM   #16
coolloser
Enthusiast
coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs-600,T2, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura, Kindle 3G/PW4/PW5/O3
We have liftoff! My $30 glo from eBay that came without an SD card just booted
Old 10-19-2013, 06:47 AM   #17
danny2104
danny2104 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
I need the Kobo Glo sd card image!

My Kobo Glo's stuck at a Restoring screen and sometimes resets to a white screen with the green led on all the while, I could really use the sd card image right now, so if someone could send me a link, that'd be really appreciated........
Advert
Old 10-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #18
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
I've sent you a private message.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:34 AM   #19
danny2104
danny2104 began at the beginning.

Thanks a ton KevinShort, that did the trick!!
Old 10-21-2013, 09:35 AM   #20
poltwin
poltwin began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
hi kevin !can you save me?i need sd image for my kobo glo
Thanks
Advert
Old 10-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #21
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've sent you a PM.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:23 AM   #22
poltwin
poltwin began at the beginning.

thanks a lot Kevin! kobo is ok now.
you're great!
pol
Old 10-25-2013, 07:16 AM   #23
sam1975sam
sam1975sam began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Mini
Unhappy Bricked Glo

Hi Kevin
I have a bricked Glo with a faulty Micro SD card. Would you mind sending me a copy of your image for my replacement card please?
Much appreciated
Sam
Old 10-25-2013, 08:17 AM   #24
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Sam: I have sent you a PM with a link to the Glo image.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:03 AM   #25
sam1975sam
sam1975sam began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Mini
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Sam: I have sent you a PM with a link to the Glo image.
Many thanks David!
Old 10-27-2013, 05:22 AM   #26
vale0590
vale0590 began at the beginning.

Hi Kevin
My Kobo Glo seems bricked. Would you mind sending me a copy of your sd image for my replacement card please?

Valerio ( fron Italy )
Old 10-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #27
KevinShort
Addict

I've sent you a PM, Valerio.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #28
darthtronic
darthtronic began at the beginning.

Can I also have a link to this SD image? I really want to unbrick my glo
Old 11-04-2013, 10:16 PM   #29
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM Sent.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #30
inferorumdominus
inferorumdominus began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo mini
Hi Kevin,
my glo is bricked, can You help me (I need an SD image)?

Thanks a lot!

Mario

P.S.

Thanks a lot @davidfor !!!

Last edited by inferorumdominus; 11-13-2013 at 11:46 PM.
Closed Thread