Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-04-2016, 02:14 PM   #1
susaz
Zealot
susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Grammata Papyre 6.2, Sony PRS T1, Nook ST Glow,Kobo Glo
Calibre and MacOS Sierra

Should I upgrade? Anybody knows if we will be able to run it as third party software? I won't upgrade now, too many unresolved problems, but if any of you did, please let me know! Thanks!
susaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 05:28 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Unless there is a compelling reason to do it now, my advice would be to defer upgrades to any OS for at least 6 months.

In late July Windows 10 Pro popped the question, "Do you want the Anniversary upgrade," I declined the offer and set the defer upgrades flag; if I unset it, it's offered again. Once the dust has settled I'll do the upgrade, probably Q1 2017.

Maybe Apple has a similar deferral feature for its OSX upgrades.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2016, 08:51 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre works fine on my sierra mac.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote