Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 09-22-2010, 10:23 AM   #1
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
iliad travel hub out of stock

I crushed my travel hub. Now it seems to be out of stock everywhere.

Damn it ... any idea where to get it or how to build it (I just need the recharge capabilities.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
Dabon
Connoisseur
Dabon doesn't litterDabon doesn't litter

Device: iliad V2; ipad 2-64GB,3G
Any luck, with this one???
Dabon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2010, 04:13 PM   #3
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Got one from a forum member - thanks again.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:10 PM   #4
kein
kein began at the beginning.

Device: IREX ILIAD
I am looking for one too. My hub crushed a few months ago and I have been having a trouble of charging my iLiad ever since. This hub is out of stock everywhere. Does anyone have any idea where I could get it from? Any help would be appreciated.
kein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:22 AM   #5
joblack
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kein View Post
I am looking for one too. My hub crushed a few months ago and I have been having a trouble of charging my iLiad ever since. This hub is out of stock everywhere. Does anyone have any idea where I could get it from? Any help would be appreciated.
I didn't press the two small buttons on the side while connecting it and destroyed over time the connection.

Be very cautious in using it - it's hard to get another one ^^ ...
Advert
Old 10-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #6
kein
kein began at the beginning.

Device: IREX ILIAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
I didn't press the two small buttons on the side while connecting it and destroyed over time the connection.

Be very cautious in using it - it's hard to get another one ^^ ...
Jo,

You mentioned in your other post that you got your hub from another forum member. Would it be possible for you to check with him whether he has another hub for sale? Thanks

Kein
kein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:12 PM   #7
Dabon
Connoisseur
Dabon doesn't litterDabon doesn't litter

Device: iliad V2; ipad 2-64GB,3G
Any Help from your previous provider, Joblack? or Any forum member that may have one for sale...

Thanks a million by anticipation.

Dabon.
Dabon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:16 AM   #8
kleykenb
Groupie
kleykenb has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: DR1kS/Cy3
I've got 2 travel hubs for sale (both a V1 and a V2 in fact) so reply to this thread if you are in need of one or send me a private message.

Note: I'm in Belgium, Europe.
kleykenb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #9
arfues
arfues began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad V1
Hi there! Do you still have the V1 one?
arfues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:54 AM   #10
kleykenb
Groupie
kleykenb has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: DR1kS/Cy3
Actually I checked and turns out they're all version 2 but the V2 kind works perfectly with a V1 so unless you are a collector in want of the 'original part' it shouldn't matter to you.
kleykenb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #11
martennis
martennis began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleykenb View Post
Actually I checked and turns out they're all version 2 but the V2 kind works perfectly with a V1 so unless you are a collector in want of the 'original part' it shouldn't matter to you.
Do you still have 1 left? I just got an iLiad from my boss, but he had lost the hub. Thanks so much!
martennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:02 AM   #12
jetskiz
jetskiz began at the beginning.

Device: irex iliad
Old thread I know, but I have just purchased an iliad (dark grey) without charger.

Does anyone have one for sale - or know from where I can buy?

Thanks,
jetskiz is offline   Reply With Quote