Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 09-22-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
Q490264
Q490264 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Unable To See Amazon Cloud Drive Music On Kindle Fire

On my Kindle fire I had my Cloud drive music available on the Music tab on the Kindle Fire. When Amazon decided to only allow you to have 5 GB of file for free I deleted my music so as not to get charged for the 10-200 GB storage. I uploaded one album (10 Songs) to the cloud from the https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive page and on my Kindle fire when I click the Cloud tab it states “No music was found in the cloud” and the shop the music store option.

How do I see the cloud music on the Kindle fire?
Q490264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:25 PM   #2
deannah
Connoisseur
deannah began at the beginning.

Device: KK, KT, KFire, KFire HD, KPaperwhite
In the menu options there is a "refresh" the cloud function. Have you tried that? I know if I buy an album it does not show immediately unless I hit that.
deannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2012, 03:30 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please ask Kindle Fire questions in the Kindle Fire forum; that's what it's there for. Thread moved.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
ATimson
Evangelist
ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q490264 View Post
How do I see the cloud music on the Kindle fire?
I think you have to upload it as music specifically (so only 250 songs for free), not as random files to your 5 GB.
ATimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATimson View Post
I think you have to upload it as music specifically (so only 250 songs for free), not as random files to your 5 GB.
Correct you must upload it at the Cloud Player page not Cloud Drive for it to show up. They are now separate services.
There is a 250 songs limit for free accounts.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert