Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
islegirl
islegirl began at the beginning.

Device: eBookwise 1150
Aloha from Hawaii...

I'm so glad I found your site. I just recently have been interested in ereaders and had been trying to find a good price for one on ebay. (I'm on a very tight budget!) I did end up getting an eBookwise 1150 on ebay and it should be in any day now. I'm so excited!!!! I know I'll put this forum to good use!
islegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #2
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Welcome to MR, islegirl. We're glad you found us too. Just be careful or you'll spend all your time here instead of reading.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Aloha islegirl and welcome to Da Kine Forum.

If you're on a tight budget, you'll be wise to check all the free eBooks here on MobileRead. You can also borrow eBooks from various libraries, including Hawaii here http://hawaii.lib.overdrive.com/725B...en/Default.htm
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:32 AM   #4
islegirl
islegirl began at the beginning.

Device: eBookwise 1150
Thanks so much for the warm welcome and the tip about the library. A hui hou!
islegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:06 AM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Aloha

Welcome to the board-- I agree with the library tip. I have cut down my trips to the library to almost nothing, as I'm reading all the library books I can get my hands on. You can check out 10 at a time and you can return the PDF when you're done and check out some more! It is awesome!! I just hope they are expanding their collection because I see a lot of pukas.

Enjoy your new toy!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert