Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #1
andy_writes
andy_writes began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
The Tenth Muse

Hello. My name is Andy Holmes. I wrote a book called The Tenth Muse.
I'm looking for people to review it on their blogs, on amazon itself, good reads.

If you are interested shoot me an e-mail: andy.h027@gmail.com and I'll send you a free copy

Here's the book on Amazon if you just want to buy it and give it a read: http://www.amazon.com/The-Tenth-Muse.../dp/B00F3FNPLI

Genre: General Fiction
Synopsis: Jack Feller is a young writer. He keeps to himself and prefers to write about people rather than talk to them. He spends his time drumming up fictional histories and futures about his peers which are shown to him in his dreams by a mysterious woman. Through a series of strange events, Jack comes to realize that all the fiction he has written about his peers is real. He is forced to ask the question: "Am I predicting the future or creating it?"

To discover the truth behind his writing, Jack attempts to contact the woman in his dreams who is showing him these things. She directs him to write a story about a fictional old man named David. Jack's writing is cut short when his doorbell rings. When he answers it, the fictional old man is standing before him in the flesh.

David has cancer and doesn't have much time left. Together they go on a fantastic journey to discover true identity of the woman in Jack's dreams, where his writing is coming from and how far it can reach.
andy_writes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book review, ebook, fiction, indie book