Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-17-2008, 04:07 AM   #1
ragdoll
Connoisseur
ragdoll began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad V1
installing multiple iPdf patches

Hi, I looked for an answer to this question, but wasn't able to find it.
I'd like to use more than one patch for iPdf (e.g. the fullscren and the column view ones) and need to know if it is possible, and how, to install more than one iPdf patch or if I have to run different iPdf versions in order to use the different extra functions.

Thanx
ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:13 PM   #2
ragdoll
Connoisseur
ragdoll began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad V1
Anyone knows?
ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2008, 01:31 PM   #3
Matt
Matt began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll View Post
Anyone knows?
In order to switch functionalities, I had to switch between versions of iPDF - I set up the different installers (for versions that had them) in my News directory so that I could hit the 'News" hardware button, select which version had the patched functionality I wanted, and the run it. Worked OK for me, though I did start to have random iPDF lockups - never figured out why...

Hope that helps. Others on the forums (particularly in the 'Community iPDF' thread may be able to help more. There was talk of a new iPDF version with all patches integrated, but that has yet to emerge...
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote