Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-02-2011, 05:49 AM   #1
awellman
awellman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kindle April Fools

Just wondering if any of you saw this : Kindle TV

Has anyone else seen any Kindle April fools spoofs around at all ?
awellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:00 AM   #2
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
A couple were reported in the forum yesterday:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=127869
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=127892
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2011, 07:35 AM   #3
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I loved the 3D Ready feature
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
I'm not too sure it's entirely unrealistic.
Before I got an ereader, I would run video out to my TV with a pdf set to scroll automatically.
..on second thought- I suppose I'm a freak.
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote