Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-02-2017, 02:54 AM   #1
yusheda
yusheda began at the beginning.

Device: none
How to Convert EPUB to PDF using Calibre without losing its format

Hello guys,

When converting epub book to pdf, the images are getting stretched.

I have read a number of threads in this forum and couldnt able to solve the problem.

So can anyone tell me what to do in order to convert epub to pdf without losing the epub format and to prevent the images from being stretched up.

does anyone how to solve this?
yusheda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 04:12 AM   #2
yusheda

The image of the problem is in the attachment
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	342
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	160333  
Advert
Old 12-02-2017, 05:44 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=186697
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 07:09 AM   #4
yusheda

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post

the settings are default

i also tried:

ticking on preserve aspect ratio and output file as "tablet"

still no result.

what else needs to be provided?
Old 12-02-2017, 07:49 AM   #5
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Did you actually read what Kovid posted? He details there what IS needed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited by PeterT; 12-02-2017 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Darned Autocorrect
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2017, 08:16 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Did you actually read what Movie posted?
I assume "Movie" is an auto correct of "Kovid?"
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 11:11 AM   #7
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I assume "Movie" is an auto correct of "Kovid?"
Yeppers
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:05 PM   #8
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cool I wonder who is going to play me in my movie
Old 12-02-2017, 02:35 PM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Why not do a Cameo?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 03:20 PM   #10
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Careful of who you wish for, by the time the movie's released he might've been #MeToo'd

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 10:02 PM   #11
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Why not do a Cameo?
Coz then the poor producer would have to pay people to watch the movie, instead of people paying him.