Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 11-05-2018, 11:43 AM   #1
Uumas
Uumas began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Question Is there a dual language eBook reader for android?

I have the English version and my native language (Finnish) version of the same (ePub) eBook. Is there an eBook reader for android that would automatically advance the native version too as I read the English one so if I don't understand some part, I could tap a single button to switch to the Finnish one to check.
Uumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 12:30 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uumas View Post
I have the English version and my native language (Finnish) version of the same (ePub) eBook. Is there an eBook reader for android that would automatically advance the native version too as I read the English one so if I don't understand some part, I could tap a single button to switch to the Finnish one to check.
If you've the technical skills to generate custom XML files, check out Aglona Reader, which is available for Windows and Android.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 01:09 AM   #3
Uumas
Uumas began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
If you've the technical skills to generate custom XML files, check out Aglona Reader, which is available for Windows and Android.
Thanks, that seems nice. I'll give it a go once I've got a bit of time.
Uumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 10:54 AM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uumas View Post
Thanks, that seems nice. I'll give it a go once I've got a bit of time.
Unfortunately they have dropped the Android version. It is open source so someone might be able to resurrect it. I have a wiki page on this product Aglona Reader.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, epub