Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 11-10-2018, 08:08 PM   #1
Spfamy1
Connoisseur
Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: iPhone 6s Plus
The new iPad Pro 2018 model and Marvin 3.0

I'm curious to hear from anyone who has purchased the new iPad Pro 12 inch model and explain whether Marvin 3.0 scales correctly on this monster because this is the only deal breaker for my decision to purchase this new iPad. If Marvin 3.0 doesn't scale correctly on this then my answer to buying the newest iPad Pro is to pass. Any answer to this question would be greatly appreciated.
Spfamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 08:16 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Did you mean the 11"?

Should be fine on the 12.9" since resolution on that hasn't changed from before and Marvin works perfectly on the older 12.9" models.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 08:48 PM   #3
Zebedi
Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.Zebedi got an A in P-Chem.

Device: IPad Pro 12.9, 10.5, IPhone SE
Works well for me, haven’t finished setting it up yet, but so far everything aligns as it should
Zebedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 05:44 PM   #4
lucretius
lucretius is a marvel to beholdlucretius is a marvel to beholdlucretius is a marvel to beholdlucretius is a marvel to beholdlucretius is a marvel to beholdlucretius is a marvel to beholdlucretius is a marvel to beholdlucretius is a marvel to beholdlucretius is a marvel to beholdlucretius is a marvel to beholdlucretius is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad Mini 5
Marvin looks fine on the new 12.9. The only thing I've noticed that's different is the visibility of the iPad status bar (date, time, wi-fi, battery etc.) on top and the new iOS slider on the bottom. These elements are now visible in Marvin while reading. They were not in the previous version.
lucretius is offline   Reply With Quote