Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-02-2017, 12:35 PM   #1
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Amazon App Wont got on my SDcard

Amazon Kindle App seems Stuck on my Samsung device... No Matter How many times I tred to get it to transfer to the SD Card...SDCard is 128gb is Empty! Not just the Amazon Kindle app its ALL the Apps! I Move to SDCard when done they are Still on the Device O they work fine But I running out of Room on the phone!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 06:45 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Amazon Kindle App seems Stuck on my Samsung device... No Matter How many times I tred to get it to transfer to the SD Card...SDCard is 128gb is Empty! Not just the Amazon Kindle app its ALL the Apps! I Move to SDCard when done they are Still on the Device O they work fine But I running out of Room on the phone!
Format the SD card and try again.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-03-2017, 08:55 AM   #3
Alpha o
Addict
Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Darwin, inkBOOK Obsidian
If you are using Marshmallow 6.0 in an android device, the rules for cards has changed.
The card has to be either media only or storage, but not both. Media is the default.
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-X-...w/td-p/3238691

I had a Motorola with that requirement and what you are asking was in almost every android help forum. While the site is from Lenovo(Motorola) it applied to 6.0 in general.
Quite a few were very annoyed by it

I'd consider books media, but the Kindle app is data.
Alpha o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:20 AM   #4
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
I hasn't updated to the 6 yet [6.0.3 what the last update is] its still on 5 something. Well at least now I know. I just put the ebooks on the main memory.

THANKS I thought it was me......
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote