Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-27-2014, 11:59 PM   #166
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpw View Post
As it's been a while, I don't really remember the process to get the plugin registry updated with the latest version information, so the changes won't show up in the "User Plugins" view just yet. I'll need to look around to figure out how I get that done. In the mean time, if you don't want to wait, you can just download the plugin zip file and use the "Load plugin from file" option in the Calibre Preferences view.
Kovid scrapes the plugin index thread daily IIRC, and all currently-known plugin threads, like yours, (as seen at http://plugins.calibre-ebook.com) hourly.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:59 AM   #167
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpw View Post
As it's been a while, I don't really remember the process to get the plugin registry updated with the latest version information, so the changes won't show up in the "User Plugins" view just yet. I'll need to look around to figure out how I get that done. In the mean time, if you don't want to wait, you can just download the plugin zip file and use the "Load plugin from file" option in the Calibre Preferences view.

Thanks.

Karl
You send a PM request to an active Calibre MOD (and try not to bother the Master ) with the 'details' (an edited Cut and paste is good)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2014, 12:20 PM   #168
Eugenie
Enthusiast
Eugenie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Touch edition PRS-650
Thank you for updating this kpw.

However, I am not having the same success as retro. I have updated to calibre 2.4, and I can't get your updated plug-in (v1.2.9) to work.

1. Manage Unread Collection > Set Unread Collection

I get a message box titled "ERROR: Unhandled exception".
The text shows AttributeError: 'QLabel' object has no attribute 'activated'

2. Set Book List... (before running this, I highlight the 3 books I want to appear in my device's book list)

I get a message box titled "ERROR: Unhandled exception".
The text shows AttributeError: 'QLabel' object has no attribute 'activated'

I am using a Mac, OS 10.9.5 (Mavericks), if that makes any difference. What am I doing wrong?
Eugenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:30 PM   #169
kpw
Connoisseur
kpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Galaxy Note 8, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-600
Manage Sony x50 Reader Book List plugin update v1.2.10

Hi Eugenie,

Yup, that turns out to be something I didn't try. I was able to duplicate the problem and fix it quickly enough with the description you provided. If you're interested in the details, one of the pieces of migrated code was failing when only one profile was set up in the plug-in configuration.

I posted 1.2.10 to the first post of this thread. You should see the update in the "User Plugins" view soon (that seems to be automatically updated periodically). Or you can just download the plugin zip file and use the "Load plugin from file" option in the Calibre Preferences view.

Hopefully that should fix you up. Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks.

Karl
kpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:42 PM   #170
kpw
Connoisseur
kpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Galaxy Note 8, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-600
Whoops! I forgot to update the version number in the plugin. I posted a new one with version 1.2.11 - I thought it would be best to bump the version up again since I made a change to the plugin file.
kpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2014, 08:23 PM   #171
Eugenie
Enthusiast
Eugenie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Touch edition PRS-650
Thumbs up

Success! I just updated to 1.2.11, and everything is working according to the settings I specified.

Now my Sony Reader is displaying my books just like it did before calibre 2.x.

Thank you kpw! This is one great plug-in.

Eugenie is offline   Reply With Quote