Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 10-29-2017, 11:37 PM   #46
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I read an interesting article about writing a Novella that may be useful. After all 50k is more like a long Novella than anything. How to write a Novella
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 11:48 PM   #47
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Or some Mary Jane.
That would be brownies not a cake lol.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:09 PM   #48
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Love the idea of the MJ. She could do this accidentally; one of her best male friends is a musician and maybe inadvertently leaves some at her house, she thinks it's a spice, so pops some in a cake she makes for an occasion I've yet to create. Yes, this idea has legs, but would take the plot in a different direction (she'd eventually be angry with the musician guy who I'm setting up as an alternative love interest).

I'll certainly give the novella article a read, but I'm not writing a 50k novella, I'm finishing the first draft of a novel started many nanos ago (I didn't win that one, only reaching 22k; but I have won one nano in that I reached 53k words but this didn't finish the novel. Frankly, that's a better book than the one I'm working on now, but very unnervingly spooky).
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book, finishing, writing