Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-14-2017, 05:24 PM   #1
Nadyita
Nadyita began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino
Add large files to calibre database

Hey there!

Just migrated my calibre-server from calibre 2 to latest 3 and I noticed that I cannot directly add with "calibredb add" if I already have a running calibre-server. So I used http://127.0.0.1:8080/#ebooks and that worked except for by large CBR files. These give HTTP 413 (entitiy too large) during adding, so I bumped up --max-request-body-size=1024 but that doesn't fix things, I still get a 413. How can I add large files?

- Nadya
Nadyita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:43 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
What size are these files?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:44 AM   #3
Nadyita
Nadyita began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino
Up to 400M
Nadyita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:02 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That should fit fine with the default settings. What is the actual error message, not just the code. And are youaccessing hte server directly or through a proxy/reverse proxy?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote