Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-11-2012, 12:18 AM   #1
Nrwrit3r
Nrwrit3r began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Politico recipe?

Hey guys! I've been trying for hours to figure out this recipes thing, and especially how to get Politico to work.

I've read about recipes, and from what I can gather...by making a custom one, I can choose my news sources and have calibre send me a daily news "book" where I can see all the articles from the sources I want. I love it.

With Politico, though, everything works until I try to read an article, at which point it's only the headline and maybe 1 sentence - the rest is blank. Any idea what's going on? The feed I'm attempting to use is: Politico - http://feeds.politico.com/politico/rss/politicopicks

Thanks!
Nrwrit3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:55 AM   #2
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
there is already a recipe for politico in calibre that as far as I can see is working well
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2012, 04:57 AM   #3
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
i have attached a recipe for the specific feed you asked for
Attached Files
File Type: zip pol.recipe.zip (475 Bytes, 77 views)
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote