Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-02-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Free on Kindle: The Wallfower: A hunting love story by Dana Marie Bell

The Wallflore: A hunting love story, Halle Puma Series Book 1 by Dana Marie Bell
Is Emma ready for a bite? A Hunting Love story, Halle Puma Series Book 1. Emma Carter has been in love with Max Cannon since high school, but he barely knew she existed. Now she runs her own unique curio shop, and she's finally come out her shell and into her own.

When Max returns to his small home town to take up his duties as the Halle Pride's Alpha, he finds that shy little Emma has grown up. That small spark of something he'd always felt around the teenager has blossomed into something more-his mate!

Taking her -out for a bite- ensures that the luscious Emma will be permanently his.

But Max's ex has plans of her own. Plans that don't include Emma being around to interfere. To keep her Alpha, Emma must prove to the Pride that she has what it takes to be Max's mate.

Warning: This title contains explicit sex, graphic language, loads of giggles and a hot, blond Alpha male.

I laughed quite a lot (I indeed have all the series).

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 12-02-2009 at 09:55 AM.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:13 AM   #2
Alilas
Text Transformer
Alilas began at the beginning.

Device: ivory PB360 and Nook Wifi
I love this series too! My fav is the third one. Yours?
Alilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2009, 05:51 AM   #3
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Mine, third and fourth ones. But I like all of them (by the way, if you like her try Shelly Laurenston).
Old 12-03-2009, 06:29 AM   #4
Alilas
Text Transformer

Actually, I finished most of both authors
Only the fifth of Halle Puma and a few new-released by Shelly left for me.

I'm a hardcore reader for these two but haven't checked Dana recently. Do you if she release a new one for The Grey Court series?
Old 12-03-2009, 07:14 AM   #5
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alilas View Post
Actually, I finished most of both authors
Only the fifth of Halle Puma and a few new-released by Shelly left for me.

I'm a hardcore reader for these two but haven't checked Dana recently. Do you if she release a new one for The Grey Court series?
Same for me, no new books from Shelly (did you get "The mane squeeze" for free at Amazon?) And no, no new one for The Grey Court Series, but a new series on Dec, 7th (I run to write down).
Advert
Old 12-03-2009, 08:20 AM   #6
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Same for me, no new books from Shelly (did you get "The mane squeeze" for free at Amazon?) And no, no new one for The Grey Court Series, but a new series on Dec, 7th (I run to write down).
Terisa, you made me curious. I just downloaded it and will start reading it in 5 minutes on my Kindle. I will tell you if I like it :-)
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:24 AM   #7
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Well, I hope you like it (it's not very long so you won't suffer too much time if you don't like it )
Old 12-08-2009, 11:22 PM   #8
Alilas
Text Transformer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I brought "The Mane Squeeze" since the date released but haven't read it. Having a problem to convert this one for my reader and Shelly's standard length hold me back a bit since I prefer to finish it 'at once'. But who knows, I probably finish this one by...tomorrow

Thanks for news about Dana's new series. I almost miss this one and the new short story.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:26 AM   #9
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
This was previously free back in April...It was a fun read.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote