Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-30-2020, 02:02 PM   #1
wroane
wroane began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Status read stopped updating

I set Calibre up so long ago that I don't remember if or what if anything I did to have the books read percentage automatically update whenever I connected my Kobo Aura One to it. Today I noticed that it is not doing it anymore. How do I correct this?
wroane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 11:03 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
That is done by my Kobo Utilities plugin. Check the configuration. It is probably set to only read from the Aura ONE. You can either add another profile specific to the Clara HD, or change the existing configuration to read from any device.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote