Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-28-2020, 04:24 PM   #1
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Nook Glowlight plus 7.8, Kindle Oasis 2
kobe aura one sleepcover?

Does anyone have a new or as good as new oem sleep cover for a Kobo Aura One that they would be willing to sell?
Kaysclie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 12:05 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
I wish I could help you, but mine is falling apart. In my experience, I find that Kobo's covers generally do not last very long. I eventually bought a cheap cover manufactured by ACdream and available from Amazon.

If you do decide to buy new cover and cost is no objective, then you might wish to check out Noreve. I can HIGHLY recommend them, based upon personal experience.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:10 PM   #3
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Nook Glowlight plus 7.8, Kindle Oasis 2
Thank you for your reply. Looks like I will stick with what I have now. Although the Noreve covers do look appealing, their pricing-$80 - is steeper than I will allow myself to spend on an ebook sleep cover, even one for my Aura One.💰😊
Kaysclie is online now   Reply With Quote