Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-27-2020, 03:43 AM   #16
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecalvanor View Post
I want to retire my account
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 06:05 PM   #17
commandante
Member Retired
commandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of light

Device: none
Hello
I want to retire my account
Thanks
commandante is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2021, 06:46 PM   #18
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:40 AM   #19
morglbltrio
Member Retired
morglbltrio began at the beginning.

Hi,
Could you retire my account?
Thanks
morglbltrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 10:20 PM   #20
asdf asdf asdf
Member Retired
asdf asdf asdf began at the beginning.

Please retire my account and delete my email address. Thank you.
asdf asdf asdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2021, 09:35 AM   #21
SandraW
Member Retired
SandraW began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite
Please retire my account (I hope it removes email and pass from database as well).
SandraW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 01:41 AM   #22
siddharthp
Member Retired
siddharthp began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Please retire my account and delete my e-mail address and password. I have no idea why I created an account on this site.
siddharthp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 02:31 AM   #23
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddharthp View Post
I have no idea why I created an account on this site.
Apparently to ask about calibre's splash screen https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=134151
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 05:29 AM   #24
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddharthp View Post
Please retire my account and delete my e-mail address and password. I have no idea why I created an account on this site.
Account retired.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 07:00 AM   #25
rantanplan
Guru
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (2021), Boox Note Air 2+, Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Vision 6
Just out of curiosity, where is mobileread based? The about us doesn't list an address or at least state so I'd assume it's in the US?

EDIT
That can't be, because there's no DMCA notice.
rantanplan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 07:28 AM   #26
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanplan View Post
Just out of curiosity, where is mobileread based? The about us doesn't list an address or at least state so I'd assume it's in the US?

EDIT
That can't be, because there's no DMCA notice.
I think in Switzerland, but I may remember it wrongly.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 08:41 AM   #27
rantanplan
Guru
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (2021), Boox Note Air 2+, Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I think in Switzerland, but I may remember it wrongly.
I was just wondering why nobody did a GDPR request to get their user account actually deleted instead of retired
rantanplan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 03:17 PM   #28
BunnyMjrn
Member Retired
BunnyMjrn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Please retire my account and delete my e-mail address and password.
BunnyMjrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 03:29 PM   #29
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyMjrn View Post
Please retire my account and delete my e-mail address and password.
Account retired.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 04:38 PM   #30
MMente81
MMente81 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Basic 10th
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Account retired.
Is possible to delete all my posts / topics created here ?
MMente81 is offline   Reply With Quote