Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 06-10-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
Theta Head
Theta Head
Theta Head began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
William Gibson

Seems like William Gibson has a new novel coming out soon - Zero History.

Should be good. Hope it's as good as Patern Recognition. For me that was the most modern book I have ever read. Still is, and it's over 7 years old now.

What is the most modern book you've read recently? Not including science fiction. Present day science fiction allowed!
Theta Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Most current would not be a book for me. Rather they are trade journals like NASA Tech Briefs or EE Times. The contents do sometimes look like SF!
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2010, 05:36 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Latest title my own wee house released was *The Tor* by Liza Granville two days ago. You can read all about it at our site below, but basically, it's an apocalyptic fantasy. If you're interested, the first three MobileReader members to email me in the next twenty-four hours can take their pick of PDF, ePub or Mobi with our compliments: ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign, of course). Cheers. Neil
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	drm_free_green with bb.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	53184  
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote