Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-08-2009, 10:14 AM   #1
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Romance for $1.99 or less

These books are available on Kindle and Books On Board for the discounted price of $1.99 (or less in the case of the latter):

One Scream Away Kate Brady
Border Moonlight Amanda Scott
Knight of Desire Margaret Mallory
Seducing a Scottish Bride Sue-Ellen Wolfender
Love is in the Heir Kathryn Caskie

Sorry I didn't do links, it always take me awhile to remember how to do those so they come out looking pretty.

Jane A
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote