Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-25-2014, 01:02 AM   #271
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I plan on making the already submitted story freely available. I don't much mind how it is done. I had made some tentative starts toward a cover etc. required to get it on Smashwords, but that's all. And I'm in no rush. I have a second (3300 words) I wouldn't mind submitting if that helps.

As for the details of the rules ... what we really need is some idea what it will take to get others to submit something. Maybe if those that are at all interested could submit some basic details of what they have it might help?

I enjoyed the shared review process and would prefer the continuation to go along the same lines (although, perhaps more open to others to read and comment?) ... but I'm open to whatever ideas that might make this anthology happen.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:40 PM   #272
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Maybe we should start a thread, asking what others would like to see in the anthology, and under which rules?
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2015, 01:50 PM   #273
arjaybe
Guru
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Annie the Dreamer

I published Annie the Dreamer on my website (CC-BY-SA.) I acknowledged MobileRead and this thread. You guys helped me make it better.-)

Jim
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 03:27 PM   #274
mrmarlowe
Zealot
mrmarlowe began at the beginning.

Device: Caliber
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjaybe View Post
I published Annie the Dreamer on my website (CC-BY-SA.) I acknowledged MobileRead and this thread. You guys helped me make it better.-)

Jim
Congrats! Did you expand it into a novel? You can PM me a link if you like
mrmarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:55 PM   #275
arjaybe
Guru
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmarlowe View Post
Congrats! Did you expand it into a novel? You can PM me a link if you like
No, still just a short story. I'm finishing up another novel. The link is in my sig.
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert