Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-25-2008, 02:51 PM   #1
JLR
JLR began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello from London UK

Yet another Sony Reader user mired outside of the United States.
My PRS-505 is brand-new and entirely empty, so I'm looking forward to working out how to fill it!

Hello to all!

Jenny
JLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:02 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Hello from Cardiff, Jenny. I hope that you enjoy the Reader. There are a load of free books in our Book upload section.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2008, 04:13 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jenny and welcome to the Forum. Avail yourself of all the uploads on this site and enjoy. I got a 505 in January and really like it
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:28 AM   #4
JLR
JLR began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thanks, Patricia and cassidym -- I am hoping my Mac user status won't muck things up for me. Off to explore the site!
JLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:45 AM   #5
Richard Herley
Author
Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Jenny, hello! How do get on with your Reader and a Mac? I can only use my Reader with an old Windows laptop. It works well enough, but I like my Mac better.
Richard Herley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2008, 07:04 AM   #6
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Herley View Post
Jenny, hello! How do get on with your Reader and a Mac? I can only use my Reader with an old Windows laptop. It works well enough, but I like my Mac better.
You can use both the 500 and 505 on a Mac with libprs500: https://libprs500.kovidgoyal.net/
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:43 AM   #7
Richard Herley
Author
Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thanks for the information ... that's a big help. I'm not too technical, and feel at home with a Mac!
Richard Herley is offline   Reply With Quote