Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-21-2012, 07:04 AM   #1
mikel2012
mikel2012 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Mike Brassil asks:which phone to buy

My name is Mike Brassil. I want to buy a business phone but I am little bit confused that which brand I should choose between Nokia and Samsung.Your valuable suggestion required.

Thanks.
Mike Brassil.
mikel2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:06 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Define "business phone". What are your actual requirements?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2012, 07:41 AM   #3
mikel2012

Hi Harry, I want such type a phone in which I can store my files, connect to PC and transfer files, fast speed internet and easily access to them.

Thanks.
Mike Brassil.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'd suggest one of the Samsung Android phones, of which there's a large range, at all price points and screen sizes.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:37 AM   #5
mikel2012

Hi Harry,thanks for your suggestion.
Advert